Sunday, May 30, 2010


Well here I am again. This week has been fantastic, although my weekend was not the best, I'm reminiscing what great times I had during the week. And now i'm waiting, for whats next... Sometimes I wish I could jump ahead 5 years or so, just so I could be settled. At the moment I feel slightly frazzled as to what and where I want to go and do with my future. There's a ridiculous amount of decisions to make and I change my mind every day as to what I want! The future does excite me. Even two weeks from now excites me. (my bestie is coming to town for a whole week!!!) Making plans excites me, surprises excite me, adventure excites me, music excites me and the list goes on, and on and on...


(my room)



Although my week has been a little up and down, I try to do little things that keep me smiling. eg: Lighting scented candles, changing my room around, talking to the lady at the register, driving to some classic songs, looking through old photos, singing, writing in my diary, creating outfits, eating breakfast outside in the sun, I also like to make little things and write little letters to give to people.





To be honest I do much prefer hand written letters than emails or inbox messages. Ive been collecting a few stamps I find around the place, just so I can send some letters. Its so much more personal and romantic. I was reading an article the other day that was questioning 'romance' and whether its something just old fashioned and not used anymore because its been 'replaced'. Im sorry, but id hate to think it had been 'Replaced' dont you? It shouldn't even be classified as 'old fashioned'... silly.

Anyway im so sorry for getting side tracked. By the look of this post, you could probably grasp my sense of frazzledness. Pray for me :P

This week, take some time to do something out of the ordinary, post a letter to someone special( it will surprise them), light some candles, listen to some music you used to love, send a message to someone you haven't seen in ages, bake something,jump on your bed,go on a date, put your music on really loud and dance,go for a long walk by yourself, buy some flowers or send someone a bunch, organize a picnic,change your room around, make a cubby out of sheets, talk to the check out chick and make someones day!














Talk soon cutie x x


No comments:

Post a Comment