Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello there, its been a while since we've caught up!
I'm so so sorry. I just feel like the last few weeks I've lacked inspiration and a zest for my creativity. I did get a bit worried about it, but today I had coffee with mum and she told me its normal and just a phase, phew! Hopefully it doesn't last long at all. I've been a bit sick the last few days which has allowed me time to rest, think and write. Whilst lying in bed Ive written some songs, poems and letters. Some for you, and some not for you :P Ive been day dreaming and thinking about what my life will be like in 10 years time. I have this massive picture in my mind and its absolutely beautiful :) If only I could show you. Its very very colourful.
I think thats why I love it so much, because im so in love with COLOUR!
I remember, in school I used to colour all my headings, up until my final exams. My business studies teacher used to tell me that the brain LOVES colour!
Sometimes during this season of the year, everything feels a bit dull. But don't let it! Even the magazine I was flicking through yesterday was so colourful and it did lift my spirits a little.
If you want my advice, add more colour to your wardrobe, walls, makeup and LIFE! and I can assure you, you will be happier... just thank me later. :)

ps. I miss you frenchie :P












1 comment: